KUHS STREAMING RADIO /TV
BRINGING IN THE WORLD!
Today’s radio listeners have the power of choice and there are countless streaming radio stations that reach their targeted niche markets.
One of the main benefits of online radio is the ability to track exactly when and where listeners are pinging in. Internet audio listening has surpassed AM/FM terrestrial radio according to the Arbitron Edison 'The Infinite Dial 2010 study.
· KUHS internet streaming radio provides 24/7 air play with multiple hosts, programmed music, some live stream video and on demand listening.
· KUHS is completely self contained, which sets us apart from most streaming radio stations. With our own servers and software, we stream wide open to our many listeners and viewers, without buffering.
· KUHS is ran by a true computer professional, KUHS Station Manager Henry Archuleta, longtime with Gee Whiz Computers! Henry has produced entertainment in the Denver Metro community for over 43 years and has impressive local business connections and loyal listeners.
·Our dynamic KUHS radio hosts/VDJS are also professional voice over talent, with decades of experience.
Allow KUHS to produce your ad/commercial. A bilingual version will also be produced for airing on KUHS.
· As an added thank you for sponsoring a specific KUHS shows, your commercial placement will be throughout our 24 hour format.
(avg 5 plays per day with the yearly plan.)
· We provide Social Media Marketing, hash tagging, links & SEO support with each sponsorship.
· ALL devices that can access the internet can access www.kuhsdenver.com
Henry Archuleta is making you an offer you can't refuse! Contact him
Because KUHS airs non-stop, we are in a position to share new and independently produced, professional quality music. (Must be pre approved).
KUHS Radio/TV does not accept walk in music submissions. All music must be emailed or sent by mail. No exceptions! Contact us here and be sure to include the style and name of the KUHS program you'd like to be lined up with.
GET YOUR SHOW ON KUHS
Do you have a radio show already airing on another station, or a creative and engaging concept you'd like to bring to fruition? Contact Henry here.